Community Open House
College Street Sidewalk Resurfacing and Streetscaping Project
Monday, September 28, 7:00pm–9:00pm
Our Lady of Good Counsel Catholic Church 867 College Street (West of College and Ossington)
We are invited to join Councillor Mike Layton, Councillor Ana Bailão, members of the College Street Promenade BIA, and City staff at an Open House to review the plans in more detail and to learn additional information about the streetscape improvements that will be taking place in 2016.
Follow the project via its own blog at http://www.toronto.ca/collegepromenade The project will include the following:
- Replacement of existing curb and sidewalks with decorative pavers
- Installation of 3 blue rooms and 5 side street parkettes
- A total of 81 trees protected by metal tree guards (23 existing, 58 new)
- New landscape treatments including seating, trees, plantings, bike rings, andpublic art on Roxton Rd, Dovercourt Rd, Concord Ave, and Ossington Ave
- Installation of additional bike parking including custom bike racks
- TTC accessibility improvementsFor any questions please contact Angela Surdi in Councillor Mike Layton’s office at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 416 397-4110.